Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wednesday, Sep 30, 2009


School is going great. I wish I would have paid better attention in english class though because I really have to struggle when they start talking about verbs, nouns, adjectives, etc.
There is no activity tonight after conversation club, but there is a soccor game tonight at 8. All of the schools have soccor teams and they formed a little league and Wednesday is game day. My teacher, Clemente, invited me to go watch. It is only about a 20 minute walk away. Everything seams to be a 20 minute walk away. Yet, it is another chance to practice my spanish.
At lunch today, I could understand about half of the conversation between the host mother and the 2 Swiss guys (their spanish is very good), but I seem to be about a sentance behind.

2 comments:

  1. That is Lake Atitlan, they say it is an imploded volcano... The water is amazingly clear. I am going kayaking later today.

    ReplyDelete