Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday, Sep. 28, 2009

I woke up at 5:30, showered (warm drizzle of a shower), dressed, shaved, and out for a walk by 6. Returned by 7 for a breakfast of fresh diced pineapple & watermelon, along with pancakes & honey, and washed it all down with water. I left the house about 7:30 for the walk to school. In my back pack is my lap top (& cords, etc), 24 boxes of crayons, 12 (10 count) packs of pencils, and small grocery bag of miscilanious hotel shampoos, conditioners, hand & body soap, mouth wash etc. My back pack weighed about 40 lbs. and I had to walk about 1-1/2 miles to school.
School was great. It turns out I don't know as much as I thought as I thought did... My teacher, Clemente, is 27, married, and has an 8 month old daughter. I will post a picture of him tomorrow, along with the "class room" we are in...

No comments:

Post a Comment